Chicago Scenic, a custom design & fabrication shop, is seeking creative and motivated individuals to join our project management team.
Successful candidates will be responsible for planning and execution of entertainment projects in markets including corporate events, trade shows and exhibits, permanent installations, theatrical productions, political events, and live television. The work involves significant client contact with an emphasis on providing project services tailored to the client’s vision.
- Lead and participate in client presentations.
- Formulate and implement action plan to initiate sales opportunities with client.
- Define scope of work with client, create and manage budget, project schedule, work flow, internal resource requirements, concept designs, and layouts.
- Consult with and troubleshoot client’s unresolved aesthetic design and technology issues.
- Achieve reasonable balance between client’s creative needs and the company’s profitability.
- Generate and revise quotes, interface with Accounting Department to facilitate client billing.
- Communicate project status and performance.
- Execute on-site production as required and assigned.
- Train and assist project team employees relative to new technology and its capabilities.
- Interface with Operations to ensure design and quality goals are met.
- Work with Operations and subcontractor partners to manage work flow through project’s successful completion.
- Three to five years’ experience in project coordination / management in market appropriate to position.
- Graduate degree in management, theatre, arts, engineering, industrial design, or project management preferred.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.