We are idea builders, creative problem-solvers, solution providers, and artists.
We are exhibit visionaries and metal workers, scenic painters and sculptors, electricians with a flair and masters with a needle and thread. We are your best partner when a challenge is keeping you up at night. Our depth of knowledge and breadth of experience are two of the fundamental differences that clients find when they work with us. We apply what we’ve learned from many different projects to deliver solutions and efficiencies that set us apart time and time again.
By applying our talents of technical design, creative builds, meticulous installs and committed, partner-driven project management, we seamlessly deliver every aspect of a project from start to finish. And we work with a variety of designers, architects, agencies and clients to create engaging experiences that excite and inspire.
Our team members are experienced in a broad range of skills, from carpentry and metalwork to sculpture and scenic painting, electrical/mechanical and interactive development, automation and soft goods.
- Project development & management
- Interactive development
- Scheduling & budgeting
- Drafting, engineering & construction drawing
- Prototype creation & testing
- Value engineering
- Design interpretation & charrettes
- Equipment & maintenance training
- Material & other resources training
- Permitting assistance
- Signage permits & installation tools
- engineer & manufacture custom control panels approved to the UL508A standard
CSSI is a very clever company who will work out any problems we run into. I’m extremely happy with how they focus on us as a customer and they’re easy to work with. They are patient, willing to listen to our requirements and help map out a solution.
SVP, Madison Square Garden
Meet your team
Chicago Scenic Studios has 40-years of experience mastering the complexities of dynamic environments, challenging interactive experiences, theatrical productions, and entertainment attractions of all types. And we make it all happen under one roof at our Chicago-based 165,000 square foot facility.
When we work together, you’ll have one point of contact throughout your entire project. One of the dedicated project managers you see below will manage your budget, maintain your schedule, and be your single point of communication until the project is done and we start talking about your next one.
- Bob DoepelChairman
- Blasko RisticPresident
- Doug PokornyVice President of Projects
- Laquita EllisAccounting Manager
- Jim MallerdinoSenior Project Manager
- James CasilTechnical Designer
- Doug PeerSenior Project Manager
- Mike ZarembaEstimator
- Harrison ChanFabrication Lead
- Andrew LemerandCarpentry Department Head
- Alyce IversenProject Manager
- Kevin RutherfordFabrication Lead
- Joe McCabeTechnical Designer
- Juan ArriangaFabrication Lead
- Gwain LozanoWarehousing Lead
- Jason DornbushProject Manager
- Rich HomburgerProject Manager
- Les WoodsPaints Department Head
- Steven BirceaPurchasing Manager
- Justin EvansFabrication Lead
- Ethan GillTechnical Designer
Want more information about capabilities?
Contact Chicago Scenic.