We are idea builders, creative problem-solvers, solution providers, and artists.
We are exhibit visionaries and metal workers, scenic painters and sculptors, electricians with a flair and masters with a needle and thread. We are your best partner when a challenge is keeping you up at night. Our depth of knowledge and breadth of experience are two of the fundamental differences that clients find when they work with us. We apply what we’ve learned from many different projects to deliver solutions and efficiencies that set us apart time and time again.
By applying our talents of technical design, creative builds, meticulous installs and committed, partner-driven project management, we seamlessly deliver every aspect of a project from start to finish. And we work with a variety of designers, architects, agencies and clients to create engaging experiences that excite and inspire.
Our team members are experienced in a broad range of skills, from carpentry and metalwork to sculpture and scenic painting, electrical/mechanical and interactive development, automation and soft goods.
- Project development & management
- Interactive development
- Scheduling & budgeting
- Drafting, engineering & construction drawing
- Prototype creation & testing
- Value engineering
- Design interpretation & charrettes
- Equipment & maintenance training
- Material & other resources training
- Permitting assistance
- Signage permits & installation tools
- engineer & manufacture custom control panels approved to the UL508A standard
CSSI is a very clever company who will work out any problems we run into. I’m extremely happy with how they focus on us as a customer and they’re easy to work with. They are patient, willing to listen to our requirements and help map out a solution.
SVP, Madison Square Garden
Meet your team
Chicago Scenic Studios has 40-years of experience mastering the complexities of dynamic environments, challenging interactive experiences, theatrical productions, and entertainment attractions of all types. And we make it all happen under one roof at our Chicago-based 165,000 square foot facility.
When we work together, you’ll have one point of contact throughout your entire project. One of the dedicated project managers you see below will manage your budget, maintain your schedule, and be your single point of communication until the project is done and we start talking about your next one.
- Bob DoepelChairman
- Blasko RisticPresident
- Doug PokornyVice President of Projects
- Renée MancinoExec Director, Client Relationships
- Jim MallerdinoClient Service Executive
- Mike ZarembaEstimator
- Steven BirceaPurchasing Manager
- Joe McCabeTechnical Designer
- Gwain LozanoLogistics Manager
- Jason OhlsenVice President, Florida Operations
- Allison MillerSenior Project Manager
- Beth SmithDepartment Head, Metals
- Juan ArriagaFabrication Lead
- Jason DornbushProject Manager
- Harrison ChanFabrication Lead
- Jerry PriceDriver
- Katrina Mutuc Senior Project Manager
- Justin EvansFabrication Lead
- George Patterson Technical Design Drafter
- Gillian FinneganAssociate Project Manager
- Ethan GillTechnical Designer
- Thom UptonDepartment Head, Carpentry
- Ben RamosCarpenter
- Dale HourllandVice President Technical Design
- Terri WelchDriver
- Kevin RutherfordFabrication Lead
- Sam EhrnmanPainter
- Brian GonnerTechnical Designer
- Mike SaltzmanHuman Resources Manager
- Curt KucikDepartment Head, Electronics
- Ben MorinFabrication Lead
- Becca VenableDesign Coordinator
- Les WoodsDepartment Head, Paints
- Mike JanssensCarpenter
- Pete BrownPainter
- Mike SkierschCarpenter
- John FurlanPainter
- Tien CaoMetals Fabricator
- Scott RoisumMaintenance Supervisor
- Larry GalvanRentals Manager
- Scott MeyerLogistics Staff
- Rob CaseyGraphics Manager
- Dylan ReynoElectrician
- Connor MagounProject Manager
- Kyle GreenburgCarpenter
- Terrance WongProject Engineer
- Tim AdamsMetals Fabricator
- Mark BotelhoDepartment Head, Soft Goods
Want more information about capabilities?
Contact Chicago Scenic.