Department Head: Installation
Chicago Scenic seeks to hire a department head for installation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops Installation Plan
- Plans, organizes and manages time for themselves and the team
- Consults with Operations Manager and/or Site Manager regarding work schedule
- Client interaction during installs and install prep phase
- Works with Project Manager to coordinate install calls, transportation, hotels and other onsite requirements
- Secures onsite labor
- Manages crew and local labor
- Troubleshoots potential issues throughout project phases
- Assists in installation and dismantling at job sites while adhering to company standards
- Utilizes hand trucks, hand powered drills, and other material handling equipment to load and unload materials at event sites
- Completes and maintains all required paperwork, records, documentation, etc.
- Follows and complies with all safety, work rules, and regulations while maintaining site standards such as maintaining a clean work area
- Works with production teams throughout the entire duration of the project, from conception, and on means and methods to ensure a successful install
- Creates and maintains local crew contacts throughout the country to assist in the installation of multiple projects
- Makes recommendations of equipment needed for install/dismantle, and makes arrangements for delivery and removal of this equipment to the worksite
- 5+ years site management/Foreman level experience
- Must be willing and able to travel nationwide to event locations. Transportation will be provided.
- Experience in permanent and temporary structures are highly preferable
- Regularly required to stand, and use hands to finger, handle and/or touch objects, tools or controls
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Work in all weather conditions
- Work at elevated heights
- Must pass drug screen per client requirements
- Occasionally required to walk, sit, reach above shoulders, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk, hear, and use foot/feet to operate machinery.
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle check
- Must have OSHA 30 certificate
- Must be certified on forklift, mobile work platforms, boom lifts
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.