Warehouse Operations Supervisor
- Work with Project Managers, Technical Design and Drafting, and Job Leads in logistical forecasting including truck pack planning and loading, shipping details such as equipment and site conditions, crating
- Stock Lumber Management
- Assist Department Heads in scenery migration including flipping scenery from one department to the next, packing and storing, shipping, and loading.
- Assist in the management of logistics personnel to fill warehouse needs
- Work with other departments in crating needs including building, pulling, and creating custom crates and carts.
- Analyze, manage, and mitigate risks
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Effectively Communicate with other department heads to assist with various needs
- Work with the Rentals Manager in bidding planning and custom opportunities
- Maintain stock rental inventory specifically turntables and mechanical pieces
- Lead smaller jobs as necessary
- Assist in bidding as needed or directed by the Director of Shop Operations
- Offer mentorship and expertise to inexperienced craftspeople to ensure organizational growth and quality.
- Any additional tasks as requested by the Director of Operations
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Experience packing and shipping custom scenary, equipment, or similar items
- Ability to travel occasionally for job specific tasks
- At least one year’s experience as a warehouse supervisor, shop foreman, or similar management role.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree or occupational training preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Extended periods of walking, standing, and lifting
- Moderate periods of prolonged sitting, bending, kneeling, and reaching
- Ability to lift to 50Lbs
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.