Interested in a summer internship with us? Click here to find out how to apply!
Available Internship Opportunities
- We oﬀer a variety of opportunities with a focus in one of the following areas:
- Shop Floor (Carpentry, Metal, Paint, and/or Electrics Shop)
- Technical Design and Engineering
- Project Management
- At least 18 years of age on or before the first day of the internship.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university.
- Strong interest in fabrication, technical direction, or production management.
- Excellent oral, written, and communication/presentation skills.
- CAD experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Oﬀice Suite of products.
- A U.S. citizen or U.S. student visa holder.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 references in PDF format by 5:00 p.m. CST on March 27, 2019 to email@example.com
Please specify your area of focus and dates of availability. Preferential treatment will be given to those with 8 weeks of availability or more. Positions will be awarded in early April.
Interns are expected to maintain proper workshop attire. Work will primarily take place at our fabrication studio located at 955 W. Cermak Road in Chicago, Illinois. Some oﬀ-site work may be required.
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.