This is a temp-to-perm opportunity and will report to the general manager.Key responsibilities:
- Provide daily support to the general manager, director of operations, and purchasing
- Keep up-to-date records on employee contact information, training, certifications, etc.
- Work with the director of operations and general manager to schedule and keep team members certified in their areas of expertise
- Enter purchase order information and scan documents into the purchasing system
- Assist in the compilation of project manuals as directed by the general manager
- Assist with travel scheduling and calendar management, as needed.
- Assist with the management of relationships with vendors, as needed
Our ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years office experience in a rapidly moving small business environment
- Power Microsoft Office user
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to multitask and apply strong attention to detail to everything you do
- Flexibility and the willingness to help the team as needed
- High emotional intelligence
- Strong proactive initiative and resourcefulness
- As an ability and interest in wearing multiple hats
Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.