Chicago Scenic Studios is the 40-year innovator of immersive, powerful experiences that delight people and build lasting buzz. From our Chicago base, we have built one of the world’s leading scenic fabrication companies with a team that combines collaborative storytellers, producers, designers, maker geniuses, project managers, and more.
We are looking to add an up-and-coming marketing professional — someone who brings excellent experience, a meticulous attention to detail, and a comfort with ambiguity. You should be able to think strategically, manage multiple projects, execute a variety of tactics, and write well. Come help us build brand awareness, drive leads, and win new business.
You should know how to:
- drive multiple marketing projects;
- manage website content;
- plan and execute social media campaigns;
- write and edit blog posts;
- write and produce client proposals;
- manage trade show activity;
- support coordination and execution of B2B marketing events
- develop and maintain marketing collateral and marketing assets and optimize internal processes
This position requires an articulate, energetic individual who knows how to collaborate, is proactive and a self-starter. You should have:
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, agency experience a plus
- excellent organizational skills,
- a keen attention to detail,
- ability to communicate effectively to business stakeholders, team, and partners;
- positive outlook and tenacity
- knowledge of video editing and InDesign a plus
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.