- Ensure fabrication tools are repaired in a timely manner
- Perform maintenance around the building such as HVAC maintenance, fixing structural damage, hanging signage, etc.
- Applying preventative measures to the building to reduce the risk of future problems
- Fixing potential safety hazards to avoid injuries
- Inspecting building, equipment, and systems to identify issues
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Planning, scheduling, and implementing machine repairs
- Creating a maintenance log of all tools to track all issues
- Maintain inventory of tools, hardware, and materials for the shop
- Any additional tasks as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Good knowledge of English
- Ability to operate saws, hand tools, and other carpentry tools and machines
- Basic carpentry skills to handle repairs around the building.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Electrical wiring capabilities to manage problems with building electric issues.
- Mechanical experience preferred
- 2+ years of professional experience in the maintenance field
- Experience operating and servicing a CNC machine a plus
- Preferred experience with HVAC and dust collection systems
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Ability to perform and pass a fit test for a respirator
- Standing for prolonged periods, climbing, pulling, and lifting objects weighing fifty pounds or less
- Vigorous activity as needed for repairs or servicing
Please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.